AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by [bWo]Big Sexy Thu May 20, 2010 9:03 am

Some background information on myself:

A 20 year old guy living in Sydney, currently studying Arts at UNSW majoring in Chinese Studies and International Business. I'm going to travel the world for 5 months at the back end of this year, can't wait Smile

Interests include languages (Chinese, Spanish, German and French in particular), motorcycling, alternative hiphop music, footy (any type apart from AFL) and tattoos.

In terms of gaming... in the arcade I was an avid DDR player, not so much now due to time restraints and back problems. I still play occasionally, as well as racing games (Daytona, Sega Rally) and a bit of DrumMania. Non-arcade games include FIFA 10 and Forza Motorsport on the XBOX 360.

Finally, a picture of myself, doing something I love (drinking copious amounts of beer):

Hello everyone! 9132_166871393209_529218209_3631651_5328997_n

Looking forward to meeting you all rendeer
[bWo]Big Sexy
[bWo]Big Sexy
Furry

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Maccaman Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 am

WB Nick, I'll keep my admin cap on and my e-penis tucked away so you can participate here (plus, you used the reindeer emoticon, who argues with that shit?)
Maccaman
Maccaman
Admin

https://athf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoph Thu May 20, 2010 9:50 am

rendeer

Kristoph
2 inch dong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum